Remember when we had a dozen or more candidates per open territory? Today, it’s more likely that you have a dozen openings per candidate. It’s too expensive, time-consuming, and frustrating for your customers to turn over your sales team. Here’s a very important component to solving that problem in your business.
This podcast is for those of you that are looking to develop your sales team or develop your own selling skills. Especially if you are trying to solve these problems with you or your team:
Problems I enjoy solving through training and coaching:
- Cold Calling Reluctance/Prospecting Skills
- Closing Skills
- Objection Handling (most often from pricing)
- DISC assessments and how to use them to sell.
- Differentiating themselves in the market so they can confidently sell themselves and get paid what they are worth.
- Not digging deep enough in the Discovery phase, which doesn’t allow them to close or overcome objections.
- Lack of follow-up skills…they give out the price quote and then think it’s over.
- Overall disorganization leading to dropping the ball, lack of follow-up, and no structure in their approach to the market.
If any of these sound familiar, then listen in as I work through the components of working through a customized sales training and development program for you or your sales team.
As mentioned, I would like to have a conversation with you about your selling skills development or your sales team’s development. Here are the ways to reach me:
Ph: (608) 751-6971