The subtle view that makes a world of difference
If you answer yes to any of the below questions, then this article is specifically written for you. Also, if you are a sales manager and you answer yes for any of your salespeople, then this article is definitely written for you.
- You wait for prospects or customers to call you or come into your store/dealership/agribusiness?
- You can’t clearly identify your ideal customer?
- You make excuses for not having time to prospect?
Listen in as we cover the 7 ways that you can make this subtle shift and grow your sales even in tough times!
- Get it right in your head first
- Establish your top prospect list
- Track your progress
- Cold Call
- Go Back