As an Ag Sales Manager do you struggle with:
- My sales people don’t, won’t or seldom prospect – They call on the same customers every week/month and expect to grow their territory
- I spend too much time managing the low performers versus leading the high performers
- My team is struggling through some dysfunction, some toxic negativity or outright hostility
- My sales people won’t log info into our new CRM tool
- I am personally struggling with going from high performing sales person to being the manager of the sales team
- How do I go from High Performing Sales Person to Sales Manager to Sales Leader to Sales Coach?
- Managing everyone the same versus managing the life cycle of a sales person’s career. From Rookie to Proficient Sales Person to High Performing Sales Person to Career Stall Out to Reinventing themselves to Late Career Sales Person to Retirement.
- Our commission structure is broken
- We launched a new product – program – service but it hasn’t been accepted by the sales team
If any of these sound familiar and you need help getting over or past these roadblocks, a knowledgeable sales coach helps get it done. There are many to choose from, but I have been managing, leading and coaching Ag sales teams for over 20 years.