The process of going through a short-term coaching program to propel you forward
Nancy Vander Byl from Core Cool Systems joins me in this week’s episode.
You may recognize her journey as she struggles to launch a new product line in a large geographic territory – North America!
Most dairy cattle buildings are cooled by standard fans, which are fairly inexpensive but only provide a limited amount of cooling. Her company has created an inclusive cooling system that involves moisture, humidity, and variable-speed fans.
When we met in late 2022, her challenges were:
- Launching a new product
- A new technology that is priced much higher than the traditional competition
- Reaching an entire continent as a solo salesperson
- Inventory challenges as most of us have dealt with during the last 3 years
- Brand recognition
Join me as we discuss her coaching journey we went on. Topics we worked through in her 3 months of coaching include:
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Geographic focus – time efficiency with the highest ROI
- Brand recognition and marketing focus
- Features versus benefits and digging deeper to uncover the total cost of the traditional cooling system
For more information on Core Cool Systems or to contact Nancy:
Or Listen to the PODCAST: