Bring some energy and excitement to your next meeting! Sometimes your team just needs to hear the message from someone else for a change. Companies and Associations hire me to inspire and train on topics specific to their current need. Whether it’s a 30 minute webinar or an all day workshop, make your next meeting memorable with one of my presentations! Contact me to begin a customized presentation for your team or association.
- Webinar to inspire on a specific topic: Cold Calling, Prospecting, Handling Resistance, Closing Skills
- Keynote Presentation: Inspire, motivate and get your team thinking with one of my keynote topics
- Breakout Presentation: Lots of content rich material from my 25 years of selling & sales management in Agribusiness
- Workshop: From half day to two day workshops – These are intense hands-on learning events – They come out with immediate action items
Contact me today to begin customizing the message your team needs to hear!
Most requested topics:
- Value Added – “Go from Commodity to Value Added”
- Change Management– “Change is Inevitable – Go from Anti to Advocate”
- New Market Development – “Go from Unknown to Unbelievable”
- Sales Team Engagement – “Go from Gimmicks to Growth”
- College to Sales Team Conversion – ” Tips to Go from Campus to Sales Territory”
The Great Adventure of a Career in Agribusiness
Great For Associations – College Recruiting – Company Recruiting Efforts!
Hear about the excitement and satisfaction that a career in Agribusiness can offer. From highly technical to hands on, you can work from the lab, from the corporate environment or from your home office. With the demand at 65,000 jobs open every year in Agribusiness and only 35,000 candidates graduating per year, there will be a lot of opportunity for a great career!
The Generational Discussion in Agribusiness
More than a discussion on Millennials – Gain an understanding of the 3 Generations in the work force and your Customer Base!
Learn how to connect the three generations – Boomers – Gen X – Millennials in both your work force and your customer base. Reduce turnover of employees and connect better with your customers. Gen X will be around for the next 15-20 years. They are either in or moving into the CEO or VP roles. Learn how to communicate with them.
Just a few scenarios discussed:
- Boomers selling to Millennials
- Millennials selling to Gen X
- Gen X working for Millennials
- Gen Z on the horizon